Top Ten Tuesday
is a weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish
. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This weeks Topic: Top Ten Books On My Summer TBD List
There are a million books I want to read (and while “a million” may be an exaggeration, it’s not much of one), I’m going to limit my Top Ten to books I either own or can borrow from the library.
1. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers – I’ve been wanting to read this book since I started reading about it long before it was published, and am thrilled to have it!
2. The Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness – I really enjoyed A Discovery of Witches and was so excited to get the ARC of the second book.
3. The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer
4. Wicked Appetites by Janet Evanovich
5. Feed by Mira Grant – I just found this series from another blogger. This is the first book of the News Flash Trilogy, and I do love stories that lasts longer than one book!
6. Blood Oath by Christopher Farnsworth.
7. The Silence by Jim Kraus. This is a dystopian novel (as are several on this list), and I recently read a review on this book that interested me.
8. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
9. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
10. The Remaining by D. J. Molles
What books are on your To Be Read list for this summer?